COACHED Presents Coaching Skills Mini Workshops
Monthly practice to sharpen the iron of the most important coaching skills that translate to impacts and results. Continue to refine the skills & attributes that make coaches indispensable!
First Workshop Free
Join the next group!! (spots will be limited for each workshop)
Active Listening & Empathy
Building Trust & Rapport
Guiding Behavior Change
Navigating Difficult Situations & Conversations
Long Term Relationship Building
Body Language Reading
Practical Role Play, Breakouts & Discussion
Not just theory on these coaching skills, we'll put them into practice with other coaches all over the world!
Networking & Connection "Social"
Following each workshop, we'll have a fun, engaging and laidback social to link up with coaches all over the world
Regular Guest Expert Guides
We'll often have guest facilitators and presenters who are among the best and most experienced in these critical coaching skills!
Some experts we'll have:
- Behavioral Psychologists
- Social Workers
- Public Speaking Coaches
- Communication Experts
Multi Disciplinary Discussions
Many of the talks will focus on bringing together healthcare practitioners of all kinds to discuss ways to collaborate and better the industry. With an increased emphasis on boosting the role that coaches can and should have in healthcare
Flexible Time Options
We'll host these mini workshops at varying days & times to give everyone an opportunity, regardless of time zone!
Many of the coaching skills workshops will be CEU approved for your participation. More details to come on this but we will be collaborating with many organizations
Values Vs. Performance, Trust vs. Expertise
A very important concept that comes from the world of professional leadership but that is very applicable to coaching and people skills.
I would make the case that as a coach, the most valuable thing we can is do build a healthy relationship with clients.
Relationships come from values & trust, not from expertise and performance. Clients would rather work with a coach of high value and low expertise than one of high expertise but low values.
These workshops are about building trust that creates lasting & successful relationships with your clients.
- People coaching skills are the most important thing we do. Regardless of what setting you work in
- We don't get nearly enough "reps" of these essential skills!
- Mastery of these skills takes time and consistent diligent practice!
- Ultimately, being well versed in people will lead to better results, more impact and improved bottom line.
- In addition to the skills and practice, we'll focus on having fun and building community & connection!
- We'll be bringing on board content experts who are some of the best in their respective fields. You'll get exposure to many different perspectives.
Who are the workshops for?
How much do the workshops cost?
When are the workshops scheduled? How long are they?
What will the skills workshop cover? How will they work?
Typical Format Breakdown
- 15 minutes presentation, discussion
- 1 hour practical, role play, breakouts
- 15 minutes Q&A, discussion, case studies, review
- 30 minutes social/connection
Join the COACHED Education Platform
By far the best value option for participating in our coaching skills workshops. The platform allows access to unlimited skills workshops, monthly mini courses, a library of 3 huge summits, the recordings from previous workshops and so much more!